Susan’s Salsa Party Dip
- 1 8oz tub of Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 8oz jar of Susan’s Salsa Relish (drained) (Hot, Medium or Mild)
Mix together and serve with Wheat Thins or chips.
For something different: Hollow out the middle of a loaf of volcano bread and put dip inside. Tear up bread from middle into bite size pieces and put around outside of loaf for dipping
Sauteed Halibut or Sea Bass
- 2 3½ oz Halibut or Sea Bass Fillet (rinsed, dried & seasoned)
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 TBS Susan’s Salsa (your choice) (I like the Pineapple best with this recipe)
Heat oil and sear both sides of the seasoned fish. Then allow fish to cook through. Remove fish to a warm plate. Add salsa to the pan and cook over medium to high heat until slightly caramelized. Remove from heat and spoon salsa over fish. Serve with sticky rice or your favorite vegetable.
You can substitute 2 chicken breasts instead of the fish.
Susan’s Salsa Meatloaf
*1 LB Hamburger Meat
*1 Jar Susan’s Salsa (Any flavor)
*1/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
*Salt and Pepper and Garlic Salt to Taste
*3 to 4 Strips of Bacon (Optional)
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done through.
Hot Cheese and Mango Salsa Appetizer
- 2 Jars Susan’s All Natural Mango Salsa (Drained)
- 1 Loaf Round Sourdough Bread
- 2 Cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded White Cheddar Cheese
- ⅔ Cup Mayo
- Cilantro for Garnish
Slice off the top of the loaf and hollow out the middle of the bottom half. Set the top and middle aside. Mix together the Cheeses and set aside 1/4 cup for the topping. Mix in the drained salsa and mayo then fill the hollowed out Sourdough. Top with the remaining cheese mixture. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Take the remaining bread and slice into bite size pieces. Place on a cookie sheet and brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sea salt and chopped cilantro then broil. Transfer everything to a platter and serve while warm.
Susan’s Salsa Cornbread
- One Box or Package of Cornbread Mix
- One Jar Susan’s Salsa (any flavor)
Drain the jar of salsa into a bowl or measuring cup.
Prepare the cornbread according to directions using the liquid from the salsa as part of the liquid called for.
Mix thoroughly then add the salsa. Bake as directed.
Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 Chicken Breast (Boneless & Skinless
- 1 8oz Tub Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 Jar Susan’s Salsa, Drained (Any Flavor)
- Salt & Pepper
- Cilantro For Garnish
Place Chicken in a glass baking dish and salt and pepper to taste.
Slit the top of the breast and stuff to overflowing with the cream cheese mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until done through and top is crusty.
Garnish with the cilantro
Susan’s Pasta Salad
- 1 Jar Susan’s All Natural Salsa (Any Flavor)
- 1/2 C Chopped Green and Black Olives (mixed)
- 1/2 C Chopped Fresh Tomato
- 1/2 C Chopped Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
- 2 TBS Chopped Fresh Chives
- 2 TBS Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/2 C Mayo
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Mix all ingredients together and chill. (I used the Mild Green Tomato Salsa) Add cooked chicken or shrimp for more of a meal.
Sky’s Pineapple/Ginger Teriyaki Drumsticks
Place 12 Chicken Drumsticks in a large mixing bowl and add 1 jar of
Susan’s Pineapple/Ginger Teriyaki Sauce.
Coat all drumsticks well and place on the grill.
Baste often with the left over sauce.
Grill until well done and crispy.